I have over 20 years of experience as a writer, editor, digital strategist, and content strategist. I’m currently working at Zillow Group as a content strategist for the Learning and Development team, making content and training findable, usable, actionable, and accessible for our employees.
So what is content strategy? I like Kristina Halvorson’s definition the best:
Interested in learning more about content strategy? Here are some excellent resources to get you started.
last updated 18 May 2021
- Accessibility for Everyone | Heydon Pickering
- Content Strategy for the Web | Kristina Halvorson, Melissa Rach
- The Content Strategy Toolkit: Methods, Guidelines, and Templates for Getting Content Right | Meghan Casey
- Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability | Steve Krug
- Letting Go of the Words: Writing Web Content That Works | Janice (Ginny) Redish